The Teachers Toolbox
The Team Challenge Booklet
- 10 team challenges.
- The challenges only use everyday items.
- Each challenge only takes 10-15 minutes.
- Every challenge comes with inclusive adaptations.
- 9 problem solving tasks.
- These tasks only use everyday items.
- Each task comes with a session plan, risk assessment and an instructional video.
How To & Top Tip Videos
These short and sweet instructional videos show you some handy outdoor tricks for:
- Paddle sports
3 Sneaky Review Methods
- 3 review methods.
- These reviews use little to no equipment.
- Simple, quick and effective reviews.
The Adventure Newsletter
This monthly newsletter contains:
- 1 new team challenge.
- A session plan.
- Review model (and more).
This E-newsletter will be sent to you directly each month and then added to the Teachers Toolbox library shortly after.
What can transform a teams performance?
We think you can boil it down to.... D.O.C!
This model identifies the 3 key characteristics of high achieving teams.
Comfort, Stretch, Panic
This model helps us to understand personal growth.
This model splits any task in to 3 personal segments, Comfort, Stretch, and Panic.
This model suggest that our chance of success will decline when we either fail to challenge ourselves (Comfort) or become overloaded with pressure (Panic).
Pressure, Tension, Friction
Sometimes it's good for us and sometimes it's bad for us.
But what causes stress?
Pressure - Tension - Friction.